It's Autumn Color week, and instead of taking any new pictures, I lugged my camera around all week and then made do with what I already had. I feel like that person who is mumble singing along to a song they don't really know, maybe a little loudly, and then even more loudly during the chorus. You know; you want to follow along and join in so very badly, but just can't quite make it happen.
It's been nice, though, to look through past photos. I don't generally make time to do that. The present swallows up all my time and then burps, licks its claws, looks at me; hands me a long list of all the things I should have done that day.
Pictures above are:
- berries on a bush in the wintertime, taken on the way home from the park with the kids
- a tree near where I used to always park my car for school drop offs and pick ups
- a firework stand where FM 1417 hits 82 just outside Sherman, Texas
- Lex's new Vans when he started 6th grade
- the buoy bell, seal hang out in Monterey Bay (that's a recent one from a boat trip with SG)
- a fortune teller swag thing (from BlogHer Chicago 07)
- a tree on my street a few autumns ago
- Radio Flyer trike pedal
- a tulip
- a paper lantern in Chinatown, San Francisco
- little Sophie hands
- a window near La Seu Cathedral, Barcelona
- another Barcelona window, in an industrial neighborhood near the Poblenou Cemetery
- the felt heart and twig mobile Lex and I made when he was in preschool
- Chinatown, SF sign
- Barcelona alleyway
I think, though, that these are my very most favorite red photos:
Willow in November of 2007
How very cute!!! How did you make the checkerboard pattern with your pics? I love that! The little one in the bottom set is adorable. =)
Beautiful photographs, love the red theme!