Apparently, I cut off my hair just in time. Well, a couple of months within time. Today the microwave oven got really quite very too much HOT inside and out after I used it, and since it was made in 1998 and since, as of yesterday, the inside light sometimes works and sometimes does not, it is time to
put it in the garage get rid of it. We don’t have cable (or any) television, either, and it seems to me that no microwave + no television + multiple packs of tofu in the fridge + two parents with hair down to their butts = embarrassing hippy household that makes your kids hate you and grow up into republicans.
We totally cannot have that. They can hate me all they want, but I don’t want to grow any republicans!
Also, apparently, I AM allergic to poison oak. I thought maybe I was immune, when really I was just a careful hiker. Until about eight days ago when I went hiking in a cute skirt. Willow walked near some poison oak and I later picked her up. That was on a Sunday. On Wednesday I got a funky rash on my knees that I couldn’t figure out. Now it is on the backs of my calves and the insides of my knees and in the general area of my left elbow. It’s not getting better and I am UNHAPPY about the whole thing. It really really really really fucking itches. BAD. It is traveling and I fear where it may go. And if it’s not cleared up before BlogHer, I won’t be able to wear the supercute skirt I scored at Tarjay for $3.74 on clearance.
AND, itunes is broken again.
Damn. I’m going to bed.