I got the minimoopy all stuffed and sewed today. He’s kinda funky, but still cute, no?
I have a summer cold. I’m so angry about it, that the mad is the worst symptom and that is saying something given the throat pain. Pain! Making me angry! I have a bunch of new recipes I want to try this weekend, but here’s my current favorite meal for you to make and enjoy. It sounds kinda nasty, but really it is awesome and I could have it everyday happily.
- 1 cup brown rice, rinsed and steamed with 2 cups water (brown rice takes 45 minutes)
- 12 ounces spinach, steamed
- this is totally unorganized. whatever
- heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a big skillet. add as much crushed garlic as you like and let cook a minute
- add to that 6 beaten eggs.
- let the eggs set for a few minutes till they aren’t runny.
- flip them over
- yes, it’s a little hard.
- let them finish cooking
- chop the eggs up into one inch or so squares
- add 2 teaspoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 14.5 ounce can chopped tomatoes with liquid
- you should be letting the rice and spinach cook while you do the eggs.
- when everything is ready and the eggs have simmered about ten minutes, make a plate with the rice on bottom, then the eggs then the spinach.
- so very good
- and hey! good for you, too