I am in such a bad mood.  If small and cute things, things like butterflies, puppies, starfish, or sparrows, could be in my head with my thoughts they would die from and then be poached by the steamy mean swirling around in there.  I’m mad at myself, annoyed with 98% of the world, and jealous of the other 2%.  It’s not good.  I am upset for pretty shallow and droll reasons, and that makes me MORE angry with myself.

How self-absorbed can one girl be? 

Here’s a pretty rainbow to cheer me up:


Definitely not doing it.


4 thoughts on “Crankpot

  1. Sarah

    Don’t know what to say, except that I’m right there with ya, girl… Feeling down, jealous, selfish, and in a general-overall-FUNK!

    Hope yours passes quickly. πŸ™‚

  2. Donna

    We all get that way.

    As for being self-absorbed… well, I think that’s part of being a creative person. If you weren’t inside your own head so much, you wouldn’t be a writer. Or a photographer.

    It’s not a bad thing. At least, that’s what I keep telling myself. πŸ™‚

  3. Marsha

    Call in sick to work, buy a trashy murder mystery and stay in bed all day with chocolate. Rain always does that to my otherwise delightful husband. Hope you feel better soon.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *