- Plans for lemonade, made with simple syrup (and probably booze)
- Discovering that the Trader Joe’s gluten free pancake and waffle mix makes bitchen waffles.
- A quiet house. For at least another twenty minutes.
- Plans with my mom for this weekend (even though I’m a rotten daughter and not only didn’t get her a birthday gift for her birthday yesterday, but am TAKING money from her to help with expenses that I just can’t seem to manage).
- If, hypothetically, you *just* finished paying off your 2007 income taxes and then went ahead and figured out the 2008 taxes and discovered that someone (not you, but someone you must pay taxes with – you know – in this example) didn’t really bother with the whole “withholding” thing, guess what? The government takes payments! I have to be grateful for that part; it’s seriously all that is keeping my head from exploding.
Grace In Small Things – check it out