Remember those little statue things that said The Devil Made Me Do It? Like these? Gwendomama tagged me for the 8 things about me meme. So, here they are:
- I still feel guilty for telling a fellow high school art student that her painting was "Ohmigod, like totally bogus!" I thought bogus meant something like awesome. I was a bad Valley Girl. And a freshman.
- I hate ketchup, except for when I love it.
- I often find myself wishing for extra hours in the day.
- I believe in lots of things I cannot see.
- I sing in the shower.
- I do weird, repetitive motion things with my fingers and hands when no one else is around. Always have.
- I learned to walk when I was nine months old.
- My favorite time to be alive is autumn.
If you haven’t already done this one, consider yourself tagged & leave me a link in the comments so I can read it.
What brilliant writing style you have. Who knew barfing could be so eloquently (?) expressed. 😉 I will take you up on this tag offer at my blog: http://www.pranalife.typepad.com. Thanks for sharing with the world. Your input raises the general level of enjoyment for us all.
I thought bogus meant awesome, too! I actually defended that stance many times before I was proven wrong.